Hanging Golf Towels - Take your humor on the course with the perfect personalized golf towel
You should demand the best on the course, and this golf towel will not let you down!
Want it personalized? Be sure to message me and select ANY golf towel personalized and in the message indicate towel choice and personalization.
This is the same amazing towel I sell for all of your household needs. You are about to meet BTE (the BEST TOWEL EVER) and it will be your favorite course companion.
A towel this amazing must have a name, so I will refer to it as BTE, of course, that is short for the BEST TOWEL EVER :-) In its natural, unfolded/open state, this towel is a dream towel for chores. It is gentle on your delicates, yet scrubs the mud off the tile. Now you can take it to the course and let it clean your equipment, dry your hands, or wipe the melting ice from your beverage AND, the best part yet, you can EXPRESS YOURSELF with a permanent image that won’t peel or crack! Gasp, right?
What is this BTE and why in the world does it matter?
BTE is a waffle pattern, microfiber towel. It is approximately 16” x 24” in size over, weighs approximately 4.0-4.5 oz, and is 360-380 gsm. When designed as a golf towel, it will measure approximately 6" x 24". The man-made material is an 80/20 mix of polyester and polyamide.
What the heck does that mean and why do I care?
The 80/20 mixture is what gives BTE the power to be the CLEANING BOSS. The polyester does the scrubbing and cleaning and the polyamide does the absorbing.
BTE is feather-light and can hold over 7X its weight in water, which makes it a powerhouse when you are drying dishes, washing windows, or cleaning the car.
BTE is lint-free and won’t leave debris behind. You can use BTE for wet or dry applications, it will never disappoint.
The waffle, pattern texture is the secret to the magic, along with all the other great features. But seriously, the waffle pattern gives a natural contour that picks up household debris and countertop uglies. Unlike BTE’s cotton cousin, you won’t push germs around the surface. They are trapped until you shake or wash them off.
Keep BTE around for a long time with a few simple suggestions:
- Machine wash regular cycle/dry on low temps; no iron necessary
- Don’t wash BTE with other cotton towels when you can avoid it. During the wash/dry cycle, the cotton can shed. Because BTE is a reliable mighty, might; it will trap the cotton particles and it could release them as you clean.
- When BTE gets wet, wring it out!
- If BTE starts to streak, it is time to give it a wash. The waffle pockets are full and ready for a cleaning.
5) A little piece of knowledge you might never realize you were missing out on…microfiber does not bleach! Bleach will only cause the eventual breakdown of the microfiber materials, although it happens over a long period of time, you won’t actually gain any benefits from using it. When it gets dirty, use some traditional stain removal options. If it ever gets too dirty for the course, it will become your new favorite cleaning rag. When I say it is the BEST TOWEL EVER, it earned that recognition!